Seoul National University
Why SNU GSB
Milestones & Statistics
Study Abroad Program
Scholarship and Housing
Scholarship and Housing
[2013 Global MBA, SNU MBA] For International Candidates
( 53 KB, download: 378 )
( 173 KB, download: 443 )
Recommendation letter(GMBA 영문).docx
( 58 KB, download: 381 )
Recommendation letter(SMBA 영문).docx
( 56 KB, download: 384 )
회사지원서(Corporate Sponsorship Application).pdf
( 103 KB, download: 443 )
Thank you for your interest in the Global MBA and SNU MBA program at Seoul National University. This gives you
regarding 2013 Global MBA and SNU MBA Admission for international candidates. Please be aware of Admissions Guide before you apply on GSB website
1. Admission Procedures
Step 1) Checking Eligibility for Application
- Please carefully readadmissions guide of 2013 Global MBA and SNU MBA program for international students, and make sure admission eligibility and admissions timeline.
* Global MBA:
* SNU MBA:
Step 2) On-line Application
- Please go to the website for On-line Application and fill out the application form.
* Application fee must be paid to complete On-line application.
* Global MBA:
* SNU MBA:
Step 3) Submitting Your Application Packet
- The documents from #1 to #11 are required depending on the categories of candidates. Please confirm which category you are in, and submit your application packet in person or via registered mail by 30 March 2012.
1. One completed on-line application form
2. Transcripts and graduation certificates
(You must submit official transcripts and graduation certificates from all your colleges and universities you have attended.)
3. Two Recommendation Letters
(You can download the letter of recommendation form from GSB website.)
4. Essay (Personal statement and study plan)
(You can download the essay form from GSB website.)
5. Certificates of working experience
6. English Proficiency Test Result
English Proficiency Test Result taken within two years from 26 April 2013
- Global MBA: TOEFL, TEPS or IELTS
- SNU MBA: TOEFL, TEPS or TOEIC
- Optional documents : GMAT, GRE, etc.
7. A copy of the applicant’s passport
Copies of both parents’ passports
8. Official documents indicating parent-child relationship between the applicant and his/her parents
9. Certificate of Facts concerning the Entry and Exit issued by the Korea Immigration Office
10. Official transcripts or certificates of graduation from every school you have attended since elementary school
11. Financial Certification
*Category 1: Foreign applicants whose parents are also both foreign nationals
(Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are considered as “Applicants of Korean Origin.” They are not eligible to apply as foreign students.)
**Category 2: Applicants who have completed elementary/secondary and university education abroad with a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
2. Important Notes When Filling out an On-line Application
1) If any of the submitted materials contain false information, admission may be rescinded.
ex) GPA, Career history, etc.
2) “Honors and Awards” – Winning prizes from various competition
3)“Activities” – Voluntary service or extracurricular activities
4) Please make sure that your contact number should be possible to reach you.
3. Important Notes When Submitting Required Documents
1) Graduation Certificate
: If graduation certificate is not issued by applicant’s university, a copy of diploma is acceptable.
2) Recommendation Letters
: The applicant may choose either the recommendation form in English or in Korean depending on the recommender.
3) Certificate of Working Experience
: Working experience is not required for international applicants. However, if you fill it in online application, you have to prove it by submitting certificate of working experience. Otherwise, admission committee will not consider it.
4) English Proficiency Test Result
: Applicants who have received bachelor’s or higher degree from the institution in English speaking countries or who have worked for at least three years in English speaking countries are exempt from submission of English proficiency test score.
* TEPS Special Test: 18 April, 2013
-This test is designed for those who do not have an English test score at the time of application.
- For further information, p
lease see TEPS Special Test Information” on Notice (GSB website>Info. Service > Notice)
* Original documents should be submitted. If original documents are unavailable, copies must be authorized by the originating institution before they are submitted
* A lot of application packets are expected to arrive close to deadline; Submitting the application packet prior to the deadline is strongly recommend so that the applicants have adequate time to submit the documents missing if they have any.