[2013 Global MBA] Guidance on Admission and Enrollment
Guidance on Admission & Enrollment
a. Date: 2013, July 8th (Mon) ~ July 11th (Thur) 16:00 (Korea Standard Time), 4 days
b. Tuition shall be paid as stated in the tuition payment form.
Tuition for the first term: KRW 10,739,000
c. Tuition Payment Form: http://admission.snu.ac.kr (Available from July 1st)
d. Payment Method: Bank Transfer
- Account Number: 농협 079-01-472794 (Seoul National University)
Bank Information (For using international wiring system)
1) Beneficiary Bank
National Agricultural Cooperative Federation (NACF)
Seoul National University Branch, Seoul, Korea
2) Swift Code
NACFKRSEXXX (11 Digits)
3) Beneficiary Name
Seoul National University
4) Account Number
079-01-472794 (Seoul National University)
※ Tuition should be paid in the exact amount as indicated (only in KRW).
※ Applicant’s name should be stated in the transaction.
※ Confirmation text message or email will be sent the day after your tuition is paid.
2. Certificate of Admission (Seoul National University)
Certificate of Admission will be mailed to the admitted students who need D-2 visa
via international mail. You need to submit your certificate of admission (SNU) when
you apply for D-2 visa.
3. Scholarship Application (First term only)
※ Students may apply for scholarship each term.
a. Date: June 17th (Mon) ~ 19th (Wed) 17:00 (KST), 3 days (Please be punctual.)
b. How to Apply
GSB website (http://gsb.snu.ac.kr > Info. Service > Form Download > [GMBA] Scholarship Application) You may submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to write down your personal information on the scholarship application form.
- Each application will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship will be notified on the tuition payment form (Available from July 1st, 2013).
※ No announcement or individual note
4. Application for Dormitory
SNU provides domestic (who live outside of Seoul)/international students with favorable housing service of the on-campus dormitory which are newly built only for graduate students (대학원생활관). Those who register the Global MBA program and wish to get into the dormitory can refer to following conditions.
- This enrollment of dorm will be effective from 1st and 2nd term (August 2013~February 2014) only.
- Students must go through application selection process for the 3rd and 4th term (March to December 2014) again.
- Master students (MBA students included) are ONLY available for twin room.
- Room rate: \208,000 (approx. $200) per month
- Roommate will be assigned randomly.
- After admitted, students will be required to pay 1 month dormitory fee as the deposit and monthly fee will be charged as well.
- Further information: visit the dorm website at http://dorm.snu.ac.kr
- Application Available: 2013, July 8th(Mon) 10:00 ~ 12th(Fri) 18:00
Visit the website, http://dorm.snu.ac.kr (Korean Website) or http://22.214.171.124/eng (English Website) and apply on-line. Prepare Medical Check-up in advance.
- Log-in with your Student ID Number.
(MBA office will inform Student ID number on June 28th via e-mail.)
- Result Announcement: August 5th, 2013
- Enrollment (payment): August 6th~9th, 2013
- Check in: September 1st (Sun), 2013
※ Dates are subject to change.
a. Date: August 5th (Mon) ~ 9th (Fri), 2013
b. Courses: Statistics and Decision Models & Financial Accounting (Tentative)
c. Fee: No fee required
※ Further schedule and application procedure will be announced via e-mail.
Pre-term courses are optional however we strongly recommend all students to take these courses before semester begins.
6. Orientation (Mandatory)
a. Date: August 12th (Mon) ~ 14th (Wed), 2013 (2 night and 3 days)
b. Venue: Oak Valley Resort (Wonju, Kangwondo)
※Further details will be announced.
a. First term will begin on Aug. 19th, 2013.
b. For students who complete enrollment, detailed information will be provided on July 17th (Wed) via email. Please carefully read all information as supplied.
(If necessary, please contact MBA office (email@example.com, 02-880-2551, 1334))
c. Admission may be cancelled if a successful applicant fails to meet any qualification.
d. Please note that all students of SNU GSB must follow the registration process as stated above. Any failure of the above will result denial or cancellation of admission.
e. Any students who want to apply for ‘leave of absence’, you need to enroll first, and then get permission from GMBA director and MBA Associate Dean.
Thank you for your cooperation.
MBA Admissions Office
Graduate School of Business
Seoul National University